- What does “immediate payout” mean, and when am I entitled to it?
“immediate payout! means, that we will pay you your compensation immediately and claim it from the airline in a second step. No matter how it goes, whether the airline pays or not, you keep your money in any case!
2. When is a flight considered “delayed”?
If the arrival at the destination airport is delayed by at least 3 hours.
3. When is a flight considered “cancelled”?
If you have been informed about the cancellation less than 14 days before departure and if the airline has not offered you an alternative flight with a similar flight time of the originally booked flight.
4. What if my flight was postponed?
Also in this case you could be entitled to compensation. We will gladly check your case for you. Please send us your flight details.
5. What do I have to do to check my flight?
Just use our “check-your-flight”-tool or send us an e-mail at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
6. My flight-delay has been some time ago. How long can I claim my compensation?
At least 3 years. The 3-year period begins at the end of the calendar year, which means that for example, if your flight has been on the 1st of January 2014, the compensation may be claimed by the 31st of December 2017.
7. I can not find all data you are asking for – can I still submit my flight to you?
In order to successfully check a flight, we only need your name, booking number and the flight numbers of all concerned flights.If you cannot find all data, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. What happens if the airline does not pay?
Our service is absolutely risk-free for you. Even if the airline does not pay, you keep your money in any case.
9. Can I also submit claims for other persons?
Yes, as an affected passenger, you can submit the claims collected for all persons who have been on the same flight with you. In the same way, you can also submit the claims for acquaintances, minor children or customers.
10. Can I submit my claim by myself?
Theoretically yes. However the process is long-lasting, complex and the chances of success are very small. The airlines never pay voluntarily.
11. Why do passengers have a right of compensation?
The compensation claim is intended to protect passengers traveling within the EU and to compensate them for inconvenience during the journey.
12. What does it mean to be an ambassador? Do I have any obligations?
As an ambassador you can help passengers to get compensation by informing them of our service. Ambassadors have no obligations and can decide when they want to inform others about Captain Frank, or not. For each claim that comes to us on your way, you will receive a commission. Learn more here: Become an ambassador.